Friday, February 15, 2013

ANDYSFORUM.COM

I have given permission to let a fellow Greek, Andy from andysforum.com, to post my articles and photos on his forum. He has sections on organized crime and outlaw motorcycle clubs as well as a section for conspiracy theories, alternative health, medicinal cannabis, mixed martial arts, occult, and physical exercises.

I know many of you would lke to discuss things reported on greekorganizedcrime.blogspot.com and I think this forum would help with that. I am even thinking of posting on there as well.

Go to the site and sign up. It is very easy and it will be great for us to share information on the Greek underworld..

Here is the link: www.andysforum.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been checking andysforum.com every day. Very cool site!!!!

    ReplyDelete